Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Forward

Greetings, Pendulum! Verily, you have traveled long and many arduous hours! Come, rest, and I will read to you from my book.

Who am I? Why, I am The Mistress of Continuity, the Keeper of the Book of Destiny. I know and see all that happens on Earth-P.

What is Earth P, you might ask? Why, it is the collection of stories based in the DC Comics Universe produced by the online radio production studio Pendant Productions. The Architects of Earth P bring to you free radio dramas about all your favorite superheroes such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and many many more. All things that occur within Earth P are chronicled by me, and in my infinite wisdom and glory, I have decided to share with you a fraction of my knowledge.

But be warned, there will be no spoilers, lest you face the wrath of the Ninja Assassins.

So, please, pull up a comfortable chair, papazan, pillow, or merely hover in place and enjoy this, the Book of Destiny!

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

All bow before the mistress!