Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ok, enough with the fantasy talk

So, last night I finaly got around to reading through WW31 (AKA The season 3 opener) and it's pretty much solid gold amazing. There werent any real changes that needed made on it from my end. Today I got Supes44 from Jeffrey and read through it. It made me clap and giggle like a small child, as it had a couple of things that I've been looking forward to seeing. No, you don't get to know what. I did spot a couple of things that needed tweeked for clarity sake, so I IMed Jeffrey while I was at work to let him know and he got the things all fixed.

Tomorrow I have a bunch of scripts I need to print off and put into the book and several summaries to write.

Many Several. Including all the ones for this blog. Crap. What have I gotten myself into!?

Cause, you see, what I write for my personal notes is in such abbreviated short hand that I dont think it would make sense to anyone but me. For example, the following is my synopsis for Superman LSOK 1:

S&Lo Flirt. Per says Mtl broke out. Ron Troup nearly spot S changing. CatG reports: S&Met fight, S>Met. Lo&Jim report, interview. S&Lo Flirt MOAR. Lx&Merc watch CatG on TV, Lx plots.

Yes, I know that isnt very complicated, but when you get into episodes like the ones for Vindicatum, it gets to be INSANE. I tried to make a version to give to everyone, but the key for all my abreviations had 24 entries. That's just for the abreviations. Bit crazy. But to me, it makes sense, so neener.

Luckly, for you guys, I'll write the recaps in plain english. No LoLcat speak. WOOT

4 comments:

Jeffrey said...

S&Lo Flirt. Per says Mtl broke out. Ron Troup nearly spot S changing. CatG reports: S&Met fight, S>Met. Lo&Jim report, interview. S&Lo Flirt MOAR. Lx&Merc watch CatG on TV, Lx plots.

Well *I* understand it. :D

The Mistress of the Book of Destiny said...

LOL Of course YOU understand it. You wrote it! If you didnt understand it, I'd be worried.

Unknown said...

totally makes sense to me. :)

WNDR Wolf said...

Alright. So how in the heavens do you have time for this on top of everything else you do for pendant?