Sunday, April 6, 2008

Whistle while you work, since you cant talk without hacking up a lung...

Today I received the script for Batman 32, which is the second episode of season 3. I tried to keep fangirling at a min, as when I read these, I do have to keep an eagle eye open for any little thingy that might be off. I would say that we aren't to the point where we have The Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons critiquing our continuity, but you never know. We get people critiquing 'chunky line reads'. I want to look at them and say 'This is Community Theater'. Eh.

Anyway, the script was very good. Pete has some AMAZING things lined up for season 3. It's awesome. Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and Muzak have things people want to see done right, Superman has things people want to see period, and Batman has things people want to see again. And by people, I mean me.

I don't even know what I am writing anymore! Curse this cold! In this upcoming week I hope to write episode recaps for Superman season 1. Just to let you know how things are going for Supes season 4/Bats season 3/WW season 3/SG season 2/Muzak season 1: first two episodes of Batman are written, first two episodes of Muzak are written, first episodes of Supes, WW, and SG are written. All the first episodes of the seasons air in August, except Muzak, which starts in September. I think. I am rambling. Wheeeee this is what happens when you take NyQuil, then write a post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Superman has things people want to see period . . .

I think the Superman show has TONS of stuff people want to see done right, and isn't just one of those "it-has-an-S-shield-therefor-people-will
like-it-no-matter-what-I-do"mentalities to it.

IMHO, Jeffrey's version of Superman is nailing all the stuff on the head that DC is just not giving a crap about (as well as Supergirl and Wonder Woman).